To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sound Packs

I'd like to learn how to make soundpacks for muds. Anyone know where I
could learn?

Hi,
Not true. Lonewolf was developed before GMA began encrypting their sound
effects. I have created my own sound effects library for Lonewolf.

Constantine wrote:
 > I don't think so - loan wolf uses its own sounds and you can't modify
 > them I don't think.
 >

 > contact details:
 >
 > email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also, keep tabs on me through twitter. http://twitter.com/Nickster919