Hi all.

Are there any different sound packs for loan wolf from the original out there?

I am also interested in the old slipgate legacy sound pack which had 6 songs included with it.

Finally if anyone knows where I can get some starwars sound effects would be grateful.

My friend wants to build a soundpack for Fate of the Republic starwars mud.

From John.