Hi Brandon,

Mach 1 tts is a new version of Mach 1 that I am writing to work specifically
with my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel joystick.  It should also work ok
with other joysticks slash game controllers, but I don't know about keyboard
support.  You know because the steering wheel, gas peddle and brake peddle have
variable input and a key on a keyboard does not.  A few other differences as
well, but it is still not going to have all of the features that Top Speed does.

BFN

    Jim

A Buckeye is just a worthless nut.

j...@kitchensinc.net