Hello everyone, I have returned to gaming after a long while of non-gaming
activities. I rechecked the mudconnector today and to my joy i found a new non
mush or similar- based harry potter mud. Its based on smaugh. I just logged on
today and the people seem really friendly and helpful. They are still in alpha
testing and nee dplayers to test out the game, give them ideas for commands etc
etc. They are also looking for people who want to write areas, so if you are
interested check them out at
hpwizwars.mudmagic.com

port 4444

hope to see you there soon!