Hi.
Try installing such voices again, will that work?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: shaun everiss
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:35 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] further to my message

  Hi all.
  Just on further inspection of the system after doing the repair, I discovered
that microsoft sam is gone.
  that is its still corrupt so the reg fix does not fix everything.
  All this means is you can't use it and can't really change voices in sapi
programs without crashing them.
  It also means no narator but I guess I can live with that.