To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a favor please

Hi Ken,
If you'd like, I can host your games and sound packs for SoundRTS from my site. I don't have the files, but I could give you a folder to upload them to when ready. If you're interested, feel free to contact me off-list and we'll see what we can do.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com