About a year ago, Kara was kind enough to host all my games on her site, which
was part of tbrn.net.  Since then, all my games were erased and called
parasitic by the new owner.  I had no warning of this whatsoever, and since I
just got this new computer not so long ago, my brother-in-law having broken my
old one, I no longer have any of my old games.  Could someone please upload my
games to me, and I'll host them myself--once I learn how anyway, right from
this computer.  I'm also willing to host anyone else's games.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing
therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous
anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring