Those pod casts show how to make a flight plan in fs 2002 and FS
navigator, and they show you the menus and teach you a lot about the
program.
So if you are a beginner in flight sim or do not know what it is at
all, I would give the two that Scott Shade did a listen. Then listen
to Haaron’s on FS 2002 takeoffs. Then wait for ours.
Ours is aimed at flight, both offline and online, as flying itself is
not covered start to finish in the previously mentioned pod casts.
So yes, listen to those! I’d highly recommend it!
I hope that clears things up,
Nick
P.S: do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about
anything flight sim related.

On 4/11/09, The Kolesar Brothers <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Hi to all, from blind pilot blind astronaut love to be Ron and Leader Dog
> Boz.
> Have been out to the blind  cool tech web page and found the following pod
> casts to listen to on the topic of Micro soft flight Simulator  for the
> blind.
> If these are not what everyone has been talking about the last couple of
> days for down load last night or sometime over this weekend? Please let me
> know when the newer up to date files will be ready to down load.
> But while we are waiting for up to date files so that we could access Micro
> soft's flight Simulator I suggest that you listen to the following two
> files.
> Flight Simulator 2
> 11/3/2007 Scott Shade
>
> takes you through the menus of Flight Simulator 2002, handles some rough
> weather, explains FS Navigator, designs a flight plan, and demonstrates the
> sounds (in stereo) of three aircraft (crashing two of them in the process.)
> 75.3 MB
> I also found
> FS2002 Takeoffs
> 7/7/2008 Aaron Hoffman
> solves the problem of how the blind pilot takes off with Flight Simulater
> 2002 and FS Navigater. 15.4 MB
> So I hope this helps everyone out while we're all waiting for any new up to
> date assistance to be able to fly.
> Ron Kolesar the first blind space shuttle pilot. GRIN.
>
> Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!
>
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919