I'm starting to wonder if the time warner cable modem is acting like a router
for some reason--I don't get this at all.
Kelly Sapergia has offered to host the site, or at least the files, and I'm
taking him up on that.  Until then, I'll see about putting the files on
SendSpace or somewhere.
This is frustrating!  Should have guessed that the cable company would
complicate things.
Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing
therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous
anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring