Hi Ken,
Two things.
First, As you might know I have a free games page on my web site. If you want I can add your games to the free games section of my web site. Either as a main page for your games or a as a secondary mirror for them. All you need to do is give me the files, and I can put them up. Second, unless you have changed the port settings on your cable modem I'm going to say port 80 is being blocked by it. You need to open the cable modems configuration manager and tell it to send and receive on port 80. Obviously, you can receive just fine as they would have to leave that open for web access, but as for sending on port 80 by default that is turned off.
HTH

Ken wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if the time warner cable modem is acting like a router for some reason--I don't get this at all. Kelly Sapergia has offered to host the site, or at least the files, and I'm taking him up on that. Until then, I'll see about putting the files on SendSpace or somewhere.
This is frustrating!  Should have guessed that the cable company would
complicate things.
Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing
therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.) Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous
anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT