0 - Bottom bar

So to create an LCD 4, press 2, 3, 5, 6, and then 7 to transfer this to the LCD itself.)
This solution was obtained from http://www.grahamcluley.com/humsol.html

At 02:12 PM 15/04/2009, you wrote:
I got stuck here as well at one point. Was definitely an interesting game. That man eating fish got me so many times I can't even count them. I think the solution gives you a very basic sort of hint on how to get the combination, but I think there's a trick to it and I could never figure it out. It had something to do with a timed event if I remember right.

From: "Stephen" <whocr...@internode.on.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:16 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] bah! humbug!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone was able to help with the puzzle in this adventure game? I'm stuck at the combination door where you have to press buttons to form the numbers to open the door. It's not as simple as typing 1059 on a keypad and pressing enter, there's some formula you need to follow.
the game can be had at www.grahamcluley.com
the game is called humbug and there is a solution provided, but the solution doesn't really help because the combination is random with each new game.
I really hope someone can help me out here
Thanks.