Thanks Bryan
Tony
At 12:19 PM 4/19/2009, you wrote:
Hi Nicol,
I may have worded it incorrectly.
I do not want to release a patch just for the motorcycle as it would take mee a week to compile the files and create the patch. I would rather spend that time working on the other changes then release a full update.
I can not say when this will be finished.

Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <0722001...@vodamail.co.za>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 12:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] sarah question

HI phil
on 21 march 2009 I privately contacted you on the address p...@pcsgames.net
to find out from you how the latest patch of the sarah game is coming along.
you promised to release a patch where you would fix the flying motor cycle
that causes the game to lock up when picking up the cycle.
until today I haven't got a response from you.
did you receive my message?
would you mind advising me how the sarah game patch is coming along?