  From: Ryan Conroy
  To: woofer...@sbcglobal.net
  Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 12:18 AM
  Subject: Change Reaction.

  Hi Charles,

  I see you have the top score on the change readction board, can you help me
figure out how to score so many points? I've read the manual through quite a
few times, and I guess I still don't get it.
  The way I play now is to just see if there's any matching coins from the one
in my hand, on the pile. If there is, I put it right on top of that one. Is
this something I should be doing?
  Maybe we can talk on FTP or something if you can't explain by Email.
  Any help is appreciated.
  Thanks, and take care.
  Ryan C.