De: Ann <tate...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 20 de Abril de 2009 11:22
Assunto: [Audyssey] Legend of the Red Dragon & BBS again

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my favorite BBS, surprisingly,
is still up and running. The games there, and there are close to ten
different L.O.R.D. games, are set to adult mode, though.

Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out, telnet to:

telnet://www.acad.dynip.com

The port is the standard Telnet port of 23.

I can't believe that BBS is still running. I played on it probably six
years ago. Of course, the players there aren't nearly as numerous as
they used to be, but it's still fun. The thing that makes the games
there so much more interesting is that there are about 33 IGMs, which I
think stands for something like In Game Modules, that add all kinds of
extras to the game.

Just wanted to pass that along.

~Ann

database 3832 (20090206) __________