Hi,

You're probably thinking of LOTGR, Legend of the Green Dragon, which is sort of an online version of the Red Dragon game.

As far as an offline version. I'm not sure about that one. But, if there is, I don't think you can get it from the Acad's BBS. Anyone have an answer for downloading and playing L.O.R.D. offline?

On Acad's, you can find me in the L.O.R.D. games as either Caitlin, Etheria or K'ta'la.

~Ann

Matheus wrote:
hi ann!! thank you so much for the info, i just connected and played the
game for a bit, i think that i awreade played this game in some website,
but i'm not sure.
do you know if there's a downloadable version of it that maybe i can
download and play offline?
i have seen some files of the game to download in the 'files' option in
the bbs, but was not able to download then.
thanks again.