To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aemon deluxe on vista?

my only problem with these programs that are in this dos style is that
they run very very slow in my computer, i tried some games in 2
computers running xp and it's very unresponsible, i type something, try
to read with jaws, and 3 seconds after it says the thing, i really hope that
one day a dos emulator accessible will come out so i'll be able to play
all these games fine.