De: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 22 de Abril de 2009 09:22
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Aemon deluxe on vista?

Its definitely not a slow computer issue, though I really don't know what it
is. This comp had a 2.6ghz dual core pentium4, and 4 gigs of ram, and it
still happened to me with certain programs back when I ran XP. It must have
something to do with the way the dos boxes work in xp. Maybe someone who's
got more knowledge about the workings of such things could shed a bit of
light on this, since even though it doesn't happen since I upgraded to vista
I admit to some curiosity.

On second thought maybe it has something to do with jaws itself, since if
I'm remembering correctly which its entirely possible I'm not, jaws was the
only thing effected by the slowdown, the actual program itself ran at normal
speed.