I have a copy of Bureaucracy, which was made by Infocom. At the beginning of the game, there is a form that you need to fill out that is supposed to add to the comedic aspect of the game. Here's the problem. I can't fill it out on my BrailleNote. When I open the game, it just displays the form fields and always says that there is an error. It also gets the fields mixed up, but I think it's supposed to do that. I may be wrong. I also have tried it on Zoom, which is my IF interpreter on my Mac. Has anyone figured out a way to fill out the form to play the game? I'm also looking for any other Infocom games. I have all the Zork ones except Wishbringer, and I have some of the mystery and sci-fi ones. Thanks.