From: "John Moore" <coasterfrea...@mac.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem with an Infocom game.

I have a copy of Bureaucracy, which was made by Infocom. At the
beginning of the game, there is a form that you need to fill out that
is supposed to add to the comedic aspect of the game. Here's the
problem. I can't fill it out on my BrailleNote. When I open the game,
it just displays the form fields and always says that there is an
error. It also gets the fields mixed up, but I think it's supposed to
do that. I may be wrong. I also have tried it on Zoom, which is my IF
interpreter on my Mac. Has anyone figured out a way to fill out the
form to play the game? I'm also looking for any other Infocom games. I
have all the Zork ones except Wishbringer, and I have some of the
mystery and sci-fi ones. Thanks.