I have this game lying around somewhere. I just went to the westfront site I had bookmarked and apparently its been lost for one reason or another. Either way, hit me up off list and I'll zip it up and send it over.

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:47 PM
To: "gamers@audyssey.org" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Quick notation for Audiogames

Hi all

 While this may not class as an audio game it is as I recall quite
playable.  The game I mean is Westfront PC.  It's easily found with a
Google, but I went to Audio Games and checked there first but it's not
listed.  What I found on the checking was a good sight with a few many
apparently text based games, even a few of the old Infocom Unfortunately I
can't recall the link but could easily find it again if anyone is
interested.The good part was the games were all in the freeware domain.

Ron