From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quick notation for Audiogames

hi ron!
i searched for the game on google, i still don't found download links
for this game that you mentioned "west front". but, from what i read on
the reviews, it's a shooter game right? turn based combat etc... i don't
know if we are talking about the same game lol. but if this is true, i
really wana try it out, if you can find a download link for me, i'll be
really happy.
thanks.