I saw several Westfront games on his website. Which one in particular should
I be looking at, or do they all mesh together?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Westfront PC.

Its simply deposit gold. You can't deposit a spacific number, or if you can
I haven't figure out how. And the command to take it back out is withdrawl.

For those that haven't figured it out yet, there's also a rather large
secret in the house as well. Its mensioned in the description, but is
something you wouldn't expect. Or at least I wouldn't.