To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] westfront pc

Hi Kai

I tried it and for whatever reason it just didn't work for me. Paul who I
emailed also said that the .hlp was the only help file available.  Bummer.
 Do you use the decompiler?  I'd like to read the actual help sometime.
Probably make the gameplay much easier.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>