Hi Phil,
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't I lift the save game restriction in Beta 4? I am pretty sure I did, because I use it quite often when playing in standard mode. Anyway, as you say with the save game feature there isn't as much need for an arcade mode. Although, there may be some gamers who like playing strictly for points. That's why I am throwing this out there to see who plays for points, and those who really don't care about scoring.
Smile.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I have been using arcade mode only because it gives you three lives.
Once I learned the layout and what to expect in each situation, I have been dying less often. With a registered version the saving and playing saved games would make the arcade mode less important.
So I could be happy without arcade.
To compensate for the lack of extra lives, I suggest the creatures could do less damage in the easiest difficulty level.
Phil