Hi Ken,
If you want I can put the files on the free games section of the USA Games web site. I have plans to update that page soon anyway since I have an updated games page ready to go up with links to the PB Games and Allen's Savage Gambit boxing game. Just send the zip file to my e-mail address
thomasward1...@gmail.com
and I'll put it up probably this weekend or so.
Smile.