Ken, I am more than happy to host the games. You should be able to attach it to an email and send it to lo...@braillesoft.net and I'll will post them at ken.BrailleSoft.net with any instructions in the email you give me. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com> To: "The PAC Mate User List" <pml...@pacmategear.com>; "gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 6:13 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Where should I send this?

I have completed version 3 of the games pack and haven't even had a chance to send out version 2--I found a goldmine of new games. I'm proud to say to you all that at last I have stumbled upon a free accessible checkers game for the PM, which will also work on any other PPC with jaws on it. I found many others, but that's the best one. I know that some of you have offered, so just send me an ftp address or, if possible, I can attach the pack to my e-mail message. It's about fifteen megs though so that probably won't work. I've beaten my head against a wall over this web hosting thing--Time Warner claims not to block ports, and yet no one can see my site even though I know that they are being directed to the right IP address. Maybe I should set up on port 8080?

Anyway, it's been frustrating and I want to share the wealth with this community, so just let me know where I can put the games pack and I'll send it on--and worry about my own website later I guess.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints, relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring
and