----- Original Message -----
From: Hayri Tulumcu
To: phi...@blastbay.com
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:15 PM
Subject: Super Egg Hunt 1.2 & the great toy robbery 1.2

      Hello Philip. It is Hayri writing. I wanted to hear about how far you
have come with PB Streamway? it is becoming a half years ago that it is to be
underway! I am thinking more on Liam Erven around 2 games as he should have
converted to PB Streamway and I am talking of course about Super Egg Hunt 1.2,
and the great toy robbery 1.2 as he waited to publish until PB Streamway was
clear. Then it's just that I ask how far are you with the development of
Streamway?
      Greetings Hayri