I know especially when you program for a living. lol
----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Super Egg Hunt 1.2 & the great toy robbery 1.2

I quite agree. You've asked this how many times already, do you honestly think the world revolves around you? haha. Leom has a job now, therefore he isn't going to be working on games as much. When you get home from work the last thing you want to do is work on programming a game.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com