To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Monkey Business Wild West level

List. I've just got my key for Monkey Business. However, there is one thing about the game. After completeing the aztek temple level, the game seems to skip level 6, the wild west level, and begins level 7. Has the wild west level been removed? Because it doesn't show up as one of the levels anymore.