Hi Sky,
No, that is a known bug in the later releases of Monkey Business. It skips level 6 from time to time and Draconis Entertainment isn't sure why this happens. They haven't removed the level, but for some reason the newer releases of the game has this bug. If you can downgrade to an older release that doesn't have this bug I would.

Sky Taylor wrote:
List. I've just got my key for Monkey Business. However, there is one thing
about the game. After completeing the aztek temple level, the game seems to
skip level 6, the wild west level, and begins level 7. Has the wild west level
been removed? Because it doesn't show up as one of the levels anymore.