Hi.
this message is for nick helms rather than anyone else but I put it out anyway
here just in case others have info.
Nick you canceled the cast for  flight sim.
Its supposed to be reschedualed or at least I think you said it was, Just
wandered when you were going to put this online so i could join in the live
cast.
On that note at some point this month and for the next 2-3 months I will have
some testing work which means not as much commenting for a little although I
will have fridays off.