To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unable to quit dustMare.

i know nothing about this mud i typed it in to google but could not get anything
join tafn the best on line sotial network for voice chatting.

www.tafn.org.uk

if you are a soap opper fan join the group i started on yahoo

uk-soapoperas-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <alliso...@gmail.com>