Hi.
Installing GMA tank commander will also work to get the libraries in.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] windows 7

  Hi Liam,
  As far as accessible games goes on Windows 7 it is pretty much the same
  as installing them on Windows Vista. For older games written in Visual
  Basic 6 you need to manually install the Visual Basic 6 libraries using
  something like Jim Kitchen's Winkit setup file as Windows 7 doesn't
  natively ship with VB 6 support.
  For newer games such as my own all you need to do is install the latest
  DirectX runtimes which will install the Managed DirectX libraries for
  .NET applications. Then, they will work out of the box.
  Finally, if you aren't familiar with the User Account Control security
  introduced in Vista and Windows 7 or you have an older program that
  won't work with it you may need to turn it off to play certain games.
  While it opens up a huge security hole in your defences it is a work
  around for some older games that haven't yet been upgraded to be Vista
  and Win 7 compatible.

  Liam Erven wrote:
  > Was wondering if any daring souls had tried windows 7 rc1.  especially with
  > accessible games.  I am planning on installed it in a secondary partition
  > this week, so was curious what people had found so far.  I will post my
  > findings when I can get around to updating.
  >

  > Liam

  Virus Database (VPS): 090509-0, 05/09/2009
  Tested on: 5/9/2009 11:17:05 PM