I tried it out once, but it had too much dry humor in the descs for my liking. The game seemed to have no real direction, and the strategy element sounded more player cooperative rather than solo base or planet building, and there were too many limiters in place from what I read on the site for my tastes. I might give it another look at some point, but it's a bit unlikely.

From: "Cranking Chris Reagan" <crankingchrisrea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 7:30 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] fed2

Hi all"
How many of you guys are fed2 players. It is an ibgames mud where the object of the game is to make money and earn a living as a space trader. You start out hauling cargo and go from there. If you'd like to know more info about the game, just visit the following webpage.
www.ibgames.net.
Hope you like it
Chris
What is rock? It's, Living On The Edge Radio.  Please go to
www.livingontheedgeradio.com
Click on the appropriate listen live linkand crank it up loud.
Oh don't forget to join me Cranking Chris Reagan every Sunday from 5 P.M to 8 P.M for the Rock 'n' Roll Music Mix all times are in eastern time.
email is:
crankingchrisrea...@gmail.com
msn is"
christopher.rea...@audioelement.net