Yeah I tried it as well and it board me. Went back to warring factions.
Much better in the long run overall.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: 11 May 2009 15:17
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fed2

I tried it out once, but it had too much dry humor in the descs for my
liking. The game seemed to have no real direction, and the strategy
element
sounded more player cooperative rather than solo base or planet
building,
and there were too many limiters in place from what I read on the site
for
my tastes. I might give it another look at some point, but it's a bit
unlikely.