Hi.

I've been trying out westfront, and while it's an intreaguing game, I'm finding
a couple of things mildly frustrating.

Firstly, is the way you can just get randomly teleported around by using
objects or spells and not know where you were or how to get back.

Second, is the total lack of monsters I can actually kill.

I've done the first quest with the thief and the painting, but I can't find
anything else to fight in order to make enough money to buy better armor or
more skills, or enough xp to grow stronger, --- -despite wandering about the
world with my retinue of servants.

Am I just missing something obvious here?

For a game that boast alls these monsters, ---- -I'm seeing surprisingly few of
them, other than some uba powerful ones which I just can't kill.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Beware the Grue!