Well, Jermy, as you noted the Game needed to be played in your CD Rom is very True. playing this game back in the 90's, I can say, that the game well go through CD Rom players. That was the only fault in the game. Also to not that gamers will need to upgade to 5.5 to get any recetnly roster disk.

Qustion on edit players.  AS you wil find on
playball.ws that I had Schmitz traveling back in time.
The original Miller main game did come with a Encyclopedia.
Here you could any season from the past.

Also, to let you know I just recently wrote to APBA and there still no word on the release of v6.
And no word if this game is going to be blind accessible.
While the version 5 had a few graphics that need labeled during game play, as you have mentioned the ease of using the game options for on field play, is only a matter of hot keys, but its those graphics that do the same job with mouse clicks. Also, the Jaws configus I had wrote for this game does the same for the on field game play. To show the runners on base and other info with frames.

But for realizim  Strat is the hand down winner.
AS I find young blind games favor the Hardwell voice and is a good place to learn about Computer Baseball sims.

APBA started out as the All Star GaseBall board game with its spinner.
While Start-O-Matic was dice driven.
The Start game still uses the dice while the ABPA uses the common
Squeeze average system. Smiles losing their spinner, in effect for the video baseball system.

I am not trying to make arguments here for one or the other, just putting the facts out there, as you may or may not know.

I could go in more detail on how strat man hours go into researching box scores to see how batters, if they get more pop up to the infield or outfield. Where video games and like ABPa don't consider, but but only with the stats and a few ratings.
Not caring if a pitcher is a ground ball pitcher or a fly ball pitcher.

So, I yes, indeed if this is your first look at a computer Baseball sim, then Baseball Blast is your game, its wonderful with is sounds and voice play by play. But when your ready to manage like a Pro manager its Strat and its many options of just how you want to reply your season.

Crash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhart...@comcast.net>