To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audyssey blog

What do you all think if I were to start and Audyssey blog? The blog would be about game announcements, or game score postings, maybe audio reviews, ETC. I would not want it to become a general discussion board as that's what the list is for, but for those of you who might want to brag about a game play, or talk about an upcoming release of yours, or something similar.

I welcome constructive discussion on this.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4074 (20090514) __________

http://www.eset.com