Hello Charles and all. I don't want the idea of a blog to make people feel like the list is getting replaced. Also, we would need to decide who all can post on the blog. What I'm thinking is that it will be available for list admins and game devs to post, with the ability of anyone who signs up to be able to contribute comments.

So it would be a way for making announcements. Then there might be a category for scores, but I don't know how easy this will be to control. Some people might not want to post just scores. This is why I've opened this to an discussion.

Charles Rivard wrote the following on 5/14/2009 8:47 PM:
Would this be sort of a duplication of some of the purposes of the list?, or am I missing something. I'll be interested in the opinions of others.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audyssey blog

What do you all think if I were to start and Audyssey blog? The blog would be about game announcements, or game score postings, maybe audio reviews, ETC. I would not want it to become a general discussion board as that's what the list is for, but for those of you who might want to brag about a game play, or talk about an upcoming release of yours, or something similar.

I welcome constructive discussion on this.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4074 (20090514) __________

http://www.eset.com