Hi

I've just started playing westfront PC & the only thing that I don't like about
it is that every time I enter in a new command and jaws reads its output, it
reads information at the top of the window like my character's level, hp etc Is
there a jaws scrypt to stop jaws from reading the top part of the window when
there is new output?

Dickson

database 4081 (20090517) __________

http://www.eset.com