It's been a little while since I played.
If I remember right type toggle at the prompt.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dickson Tan" <dickson.j...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:51 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] jaws scrypts for westfront PC

Hi

I've just started playing westfront PC & the only thing that I don't like about it is that every time I enter in a new command and jaws reads its output, it reads information at the top of the window like my character's level, hp etc Is there a jaws scrypt to stop jaws from reading the top part of the window when there is new output?

Dickson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4081 (20090517) __________

http://www.eset.com