Hi Phil,
Yes, it does. I realize I wasn't real clear in my original e-mail what perform action means. When your weapons are drawn pressing the spacebar or performing a left click will fire your current weapon. When weapons are holstered the spacebar or left click will attempt to pick up an item or open a nearby door. Unlike a lot of accessible games where firing and other actions are assigned to different keys Mysteries of the Ancients has a number of actions assigned to one key or mouse click, which is actually quite nice, but can be a bit confusing to someone not familiar with the concept.
HTH

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
When you wrote,
Draw/Holster Weapons: right click
Menu Select: left click
Will the left click also fire your weapon?

That would be fantastic!
Phil