I will varify that they have been improved significently.
On May 22, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Josh wrote:

Hi,

I want verification that the sounds in 3d velocity have greatly improved since the version I got last year. in the last one, sounds were not that great at all, mostly sounds of the airplane itself.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn...@gmail.com
msn: kenn649...@hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337