Hi Charles,

I don't think that I will be adding joystick support to Homer on a Harley
either.  Guess that it would be nice for the steering, but the whole idea of
Homer on a Harley is that you must use the control key to get to the correct
speed to jump over the busses.  Having a joystick throttle that you could hold
in a certain position would just make it all too easy.

BFN

    Jim

Any given program,  when running correctly, is obsolete.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA