Good point.  Thanks.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:16 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Homer on a Harley

Hi Charles,

I don't think that I will be adding joystick support to Homer on a Harley either. Guess that it would be nice for the steering, but the whole idea of Homer on a Harley is that you must use the control key to get to the correct speed to jump over the busses. Having a joystick throttle that you could hold in a certain position would just make it all too easy.

BFN

    Jim

Any given program,  when running correctly, is obsolete.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA