Hi.
Can You switch to a different SAPI voice? I can't recall if you mentioned
trying that. If you did already, excuse me lol.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dark
  To: Gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:14 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Sapi issue

  Okay.

  After a litle comparison with a friend of mine, ---- also running xp he found
that vip mud also running sapi and scansoft daniel would! read the status line
in materia magica.

  i confirmed this by writing a text file, and opening it in Jim kitchin's
reader program, ---- and low and behold, Silent Sapi!

  So obviously my version of sapi is refusing to read things written betwene
less than and greater than prompts.

  If this was Hal, i'd just alter the punctuation level, ---- but I've no idea
what to do with Sapi.

  The only thing I could think of to try was Jim Kitchin's deluserlex.exe
program, ---- but that doesn't help.

  would anyone know how to fix this?

  Other than installing Mike, mary, scansoft daniel and text allowd, I haven't
done anything to Sapi itself, ---- but I know these things can frequently alter
of their own accord.

  Any advice would be hugely appreciated, sinse I very much want to continue on
with materia magica.

  Beware the Grue!

  Virus Database (VPS): 090527-0, 05/27/2009
  Tested on: 5/28/2009 2:19:14 PM