Whoa! I'll look into it, I see it now.
Thanks, and sorry for any inconveniences.

----- Original Message ----- From: "piotr machacz" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games for Pacmate and smartphone

for me it just tried opening a pdf file and I got to the site.

On 5/29/09, Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't have the link anymore, but it was posted earlier to this list,
a link to Kenn's games for Pacmate. I tried clicking on the link, and
now I believe I am infected by a rather annoying bit of malicious
code. I'm not saying that this was intentional, but I would appreciate
it if this were checked out by whomever is hosting the site. I don't
want anyone else falling victim to a redirect or mistype or whatever.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard