Hi
I ordered my joystick on amazon a few days ago and they delivered it to the
wrong address. They did give me a package, UPS did, but it was inhaler
solution. and it was meant for another address. So I emailed amazon and the
amazon seller about it, so hopefully I will get my package a replacement, or
have my money refunded. It was the UPS carrier that messed up, so now as a
result I do not have my joystick.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn...@gmail.com
msn: kenn649...@hotmail.com