To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New games from Blind Adrenaline release notice

 Hi all,
Well, it has taken a lot longer than I thought to get these card games the way I wanted them, but I think you'll be very pleased with the results. I've been working on an advanced version of online Texas hold em and online hearts so we can play our friends over the internet, and for anyone that is into strategic game play, you are in for a treat. We've been testing these games extensively the past few months, running hundreds of hands to get it just right, and finally they are ready for prime time. I will be releasing both games Monday June 1, and everyone can play for free for the month of June. After that, it will cost just $3.95 a month for a subscription. I'm also finishing up code for 5 card draw, and hope to have that included sometime in late June. For you Texas hold em fans, you are gonna love this, I've made it possible for you to create your own table with your own rules. If you want to make a pot limit table with a max $10000 buy in, no problem. Want a no limit table with a max of $1,000,000, bring it on. Also, you can create private tables and invite only the people you want to play if you like. These games will only show to those invited, so no worries about folks getting mad they weren't invited. Another way cool feature and my favorite way to play hold em are the sit and go tables, which are basically like mini tournaments, where each player buys in for whatever amount you set, and the top three finishers split the pot 20, 30 and 50 percent. This is the format the World Series of poker uses, and we've played most of our hold em games this way, and everyone is loving it. With an interface created to make getting the information you need as easy as possible, you'll find playing hold em a fun and intuitive experience. Hearts is equally fun, with an interface designed to make navigating your cards as easy and natural as possible. You can also create your own tables for hearts, with whatever max score you want, as well as set up the advanced version which includes a ten point subtraction for catching the jack of diamonds. I have also created a tournament system that will allow frequent online tournament play for some cool prizes. The web site keeps track of each players money for hold em and hearts points for hearts, which you earn by beating other players, and I will be giving players online trophies for hitting the million dollar mark, as well as winning tournaments. Right now, both games work with either Sapi, jaws or window eyes, and I hope to integrate support for other screenreaders in time. Basically, the games have gotten really good due to user feedback, and I plan on continuing to hone the experience with suggestions from players. I will be giving a demonstration and taking questions tomorrow Saturday May 30 on the voice chat site for the people at 7:30 eastern in the presentation room. Feel free to hit me with any questions you might have, and if you reply on list to this message, please delete my text here, as this is a rather long message and your reply might get rejected for being too big if you don't clear it first.
Hope to see you at the presentation tomorrow.
 Later all,
che
c...@blindadrenaline.com
 Blind Adrenaline Simulations