thats a thought, hmmm pitty liam does not have a server, you could always try
to get tbrn access somewhere.
or something.
I'm happy to just download it but a live cast would be cool, I suppose you
could put it on usstream like liam does with his stuff, and have everyone use
your msn and broadcast the cast and have msn questions, or even have it on
teamtalk somewhere.